March 18, 2008

RSS, FLIKR and WIKI

Well I have just spent the last 2 hours trying to get the hang of this RSS thing and doing this at work is not the best idea, but until the computer at home is sorted I have got no choice! One day I am sure it will sink in, mind you I did like the Wiki thing and thought that was very interesting and could see how it could be of use to use here. As you will see, I did manage to get an RSS link on my page but unfortunatly it was for a dog thing........ I suppose it does show I did it even if it was with something not remotely about work or my interests! The flikr thing, if I could work that out would be good, especially as one of my interests is scrapbooking but I am sure with more practice that willl come too...............why did GOD not give me the ability to know these things straight away.....because it's fun to learn and boy am I learning, it may take longer than some but it will sink in and remain in! Tune in for the next edition soon.

No comments: