February 24, 2008

Hi Guys,

Well this is it...my first listing on my very first blog!!

I have set this blog up as part of an internet based course I am working on through my work with the UMRL, it still seems a little confusing but I am sure that the more I use it the more confident I will become and maybe one day I may even leave something for someone else........ooooh a scary thought!
And you never know....if your reading this you may want to leave me a comment, if you don't thanks for reading it, I hope it gets more interesting for you on your next visit!

3 comments:

Bambino Velostra said...

Hi Amanda,

I love your photos! You look like you have a lot of fun in your life. This blog thing isn't too bad once you get the hang of it.

Smiley said...

Great blog. Love the photo's. (Not)

Jalen said...

So nice to see librarians really getting into the act by dressing up. You look great!